[amibroker] Re: Al's Challenge (more)

Chuck,

It's not clear to me that the measure of S&P Volume is really
indicitive of anything.  Although the answer could / should ? come
out the same doesn't it make more sense to just take total (NYSE /
NASDAQ / AMEX / All of the above ? ) volume and divide by the
corresponding number of issues traded ?

Interestingly enough when doing this for NYSE Volume & Issues and
taking a year long average the factor is about 8.6 to 1 between the
today and the corresponding day in 1985.  Close enough I suppose.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
<chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
> Sorry... I forgot to mention that I used the S&P for my
calculations and why