[amibroker] Re: Trendline with Degree output

Mark,
Frankly speaking, the only thing I donīt need now is the angle of
these trendlines you see in
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/42800
W. Eckhardt dimensional coherency would not help either.
Decision making [for sessions like this] is painful and needs more
serious criteria [and increased risk...]
I never say no to theoretical discussions, if they will lead us to
some result...
DT

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > The angle of QQQ *is* 4deg, the angle of ^NDX *is* 72deg and the
> > formula *is* correct.
> > See also #3825 message.
> > DT
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso"
> <ajf1111@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > Thanks Mark.....I am looking into it.....
> > >
> > > Anthony

6/10/2003