RE: [amibroker] Yo Chuck ... Regarding Staying within Hedge contract boundaries ...

I get
the impression from your email that you are looking for something from me.
I'm sorry, but I thought that either "b" or I answered all of your
questions.  I'll have another look.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
My
email address is <A
href="">chuck_rademacher@xxxxxxxxxx.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
This
is no reflection on you, but I can never understand why people keep asking other
members of groups like this for their email address.  I see everyone's
actual email address on their postings to the group.  Perhaps Outlook (the
software I am using) does something that other email software doesn't
do?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
In
your case, though, I see that you offer a different address for some
email.   That's a different story completely.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
If you
don't mind reminding me what I was suppose to answer, I'll get right back to
you.
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Fred
  [mailto:fctonetti@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 2:09
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Yo
  Chuck ... Regarding Staying within Hedge contract boundaries
  ...Chuck,If you don't want to post it here
  then can you send your real email address to me at ftonetti at
  optonline.net.Thanks, FredSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.