[amibroker] Re: PORTFOLIO TRADER v1.01 Bug Fixes & Enhancement

Fred,

Your portfolio trader greatly interests me.  I'm currently busy
trying to automate the trade execution of my system but your
portfolio trader is next on my list.

It interests me because I would like to backtest (and scan in real-
time) a system that would take only the top 1-3 trades based on their
risk-reward ratio.  Based on what I've read so far, I'm assuming that
your PT can do this.

Thanks for sharing !

HB

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <fctonetti@xxxx> wrote:
> I've uploaded an updated version of PORTFOLIO TRADER which includes
> bug fixes for MinBars and TradeDelay problems as well as a small
> enhancement to be able to have a user defined MoneyMarket fund
crowd
> out the others when necessary in the ranking not unlike the way
Trade