[amibroker] Re: PORTFOLIO TRADING module (AFL)

Fred,

Thanks for the update.

Yes, when I wanted to optimize on MinBars AFL also complained.

Portfilio selection, in my definition, means to get the 'suitbale'
stocks to be traded. For example, after an 10 years historical test,
if a stock has proven big money loser, do you keep it in the final
portfolio? It is kind of curve fitting, but the purpose of historical
test tell us not only the system used, but also the potential
candidates (If it is properly done). What do you think....

Thomas