From: Fred [mailto:fctonetti@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 10:08 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] A new beta test version of a new PORTFOLIO TRADING
module (AFL)

To All,

An Invitation to beta test a new Portfolio Scoring / Ranking /
trading / Equity Curve Evaluation / Optimization module written in
AFL w/the use of ABTool Plugin which has been posted in the files
section as PT-0100.zip

Please read the word documentation and see the accompanying Excel
spreadsheets and Screen Captures contained in the zip.

I suspect the FastTrack / Trade folks have some idea of how to
utilize this.

Although I have made every effort to thoroughly test the code there
are undoubtedly combinations of things I've missed.  I will do my
best to support what I have contributed but it will be on a as I have
time basis.

Thanks,

Fred