Re: [amibroker] Re: ABtool Bugfix - Bug !

Fred, see my prev. msg and try this to stress test the
sorting capabilities of ABtool tables containing large
number of rows:

//------------------------------
/* xxTableSortTest.afl

   Abtool
   Testing table sort on different data types

   Below a table of 10000 rows and 3 columns (string, float, int32)
   will be createad, randomly filled, and sorted on every single
   column ascendingly and descendingly, and exported each time.

   Set ROWS to use a different number of rows.
   This also shows the use of the new xxRand() func for random numbers.
*/

Filter = 1;
AddColumn(C, "dummy");

ROWS = 10000;    // set this

th = xxTableCreate();

// define table:
xxTableColumnAdd("String", 3, th, 25);  // string of size 25+1
xxTableColumnAdd("Float",  1, th);      // float
xxTableColumnAdd("Int32", 14, th);      // int32

// fill table with random data:
for (i = 0; i < ROWS;    i++)
  {
    xxTableDataAddStr("mystrval" + i, i, 0, th);
    for (j = 1; j < xxTableGetColCount(th); j++)
      {
        // generate random numbers betwen 0.0 and 100.0, excluding 100.0
        numval = xxRand(100);

        xxTableDataAddNum(numval, i, j, th);
      }
  }
xxTableExport("ABtool/Table_Unsorted.csv", ",", th);

// sort on every column descendingly and export it seperately:
for (j = 0; j < xxTableGetColCount(th); j++)
  {
    xxTableSort(th, j, false);  // descending sort order
    xxTableExport("ABtool/Table_Sorted_Descending_on_Column_" + j + ".csv", ",", th);
  }

// sort on every column ascendingly and export it seperately:
for (j = 0; j < xxTableGetColCount(th); j++)
  {
    xxTableSort(th, j, true);  // ascending sort order
    xxTableExport("ABtool/Table_Sorted_Ascending_on_Column_" + j + ".csv", ",", th);
  }

xxTableDelete(th);
xxMsgBox("See generated files in ABtool directory", "Finished");