[amibroker] Re: ABtool v0.0.5 beta - What is this t hing?

In regards to profits from any given system, as a standalone number
they are meaningless without at least knowing what the initial equity
is and over what timeframe those gains happened i.e CAR ... As Warren
Buffet said when asked how to become a millionaire, first you start
with a BILLION dollars and then you buy an airlines.

In addition, no offense but I never trade any system without knowing
what the tests showed the DD's to be which are measured as the
largest percent loss from max equity at any point in time to current
equity at any future point in time and can probably now be calculated
correctly in portfolio trading scenarios using ABTool.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amiabilityy" <amiabilityy@xxxx>

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!