[amibroker] Re: ABtool v0.0.5 beta - What is this t hing?

nand,

>From my limited knowledge and experience ABTool appears to allow
writing to a file almost anything anyone could want which could be
used for example to "score" an entire WatchList bar by bar as to the
liklihood of some particular symbol being a better buy at some bar
then another over the entire lenght of their history.  This file
could then be sorted and "ranked" if you will and used as the driving
force for trading or testing a portfolio trading system.
Additionally there are new table functions in the latest release
which again from my limited knowledge would although they would be
faster because they are in memory as opposed to writing to disk they
may also be limited in scope to dealing with the current stock as
opposed to the entire watchlist.  I hope this limited description
helps somewhat.

Best Regards, Fred

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "nkis22" <nkishor@xxxx> wrote:
> Can someone please tell me what is this ABTool and
> what does it do?
>
> thanks
> nand

Rent DVDs from home.