[amibroker] Param function in separate windows

Version
4.34
<SPAN
class=400061215-05052003>
I have a custom
indicator containing a PARAM function.  I added this to a
Window.
Next, I did a
Window, New and added this same custom indicator to this new
window.
<SPAN
class=400061215-05052003>
I notice when I
do a CTRL-R and change the PARAM function, it automatically changes it in the
other window too.
<SPAN
class=400061215-05052003>
I would rather
have it work so I can change the PARAM value in one Window, and it
will NOT change the PARAM value in the other Window.
<SPAN
class=400061215-05052003>
Can this be done
or do I have to create a separate indicator in IB?
<SPAN
class=400061215-05052003>
<SPAN
class=400061215-05052003>Thanks,
<SPAN
class=400061215-05052003><FONT face="Vladimir Script"
color=#000080 size=5>Rick