RE: [amibroker] Ranking Stocks (was ABTool)

The
ranking technique will work in optimize and backtest mode.   It is
slow, however, and that's what I'm workiing on now.
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: b519b
  [mailto:b519b@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2003 10:58
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  Ranking Stocks (was ABTool)Chuck,Does your
  ranking code just work in scan or exploration modes, or can it be using in
  backtesting to create portfolios of limited size (limited by number of
  stocks at one time, or limited by total capital used)?b---
  In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
  <chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:> I just finished modifying my
  "pairs" trading AFL to use UM's new ABTool.> It saves about 12
  hours of processing time, making it possible to actually> use the
  system.> > I am almost finished modifying another piece of
  AFL to rank buy/short orders> and limit the orders to available
  cash.> > Since these two approaches don't seem to be of
  general interest, I'm happy> to discuss methods, etc. with anyone
  offline.> > Thanks again, UM, for developing such a useful
  tool.Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.