[amibroker] ANY CHANGES IN CODE??

I found the code for AGAINST ALL ODDS  in the
AFL library.  I am going to test it, but first, I would like to be made
aware of any undocumented improvements that any of you may have made to it
since the last comment was added to it in the library.  I am like
a drug addict, I can't stop myself from trying these library codes before I have
learned how to make or modify any codes my self.  If some changes have been
made, then I would appreciate it if someone would send me a copy of the complete
code so that I can simply paste it in and go. I do not yet know how to
incorporate the changes that scuba suggested, after it was posted in the
library.       I  promise that I will
get over this AFL code drug habit soon, and will start learning some AFL
basics.   Ron D

<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=29