Re: [amibroker] Re: trends

I'm new to Amibroker.  Converting over from Metastock.  I've always been interested in Robert Miner's work.  I was going to try to write some AFL for the swings, that Jayson did.  I have it and am using it already.

Now, if we can just get the over-worked Tomasz to create Fib Time tool like the Fib Price tool (only sideways).  I tried to talk Equis into making a tool like that and got nowhere.  Same with Elwave.....

I've studied enough Elliot wave theory and applied it, that I'm now cursed with it.  All I see are Elliot waves.  There is a real art to trading Elliot waves successfully.  I think Miner's approach is as good as it gets.

I spend so much time trading, it's tough to find time to develop systems....

Kevin