[amibroker] Re: ^VIX studies

Today´s session is another small proof. ^VIX seems to loose the
reaction . Life is never easy with price levels.
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3003379.4507215.2595810/D=egroupweb/S=17
> 05
> > 632198:HM/A=1482387/R=0/*http:/ads.x10.com/?
> bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd=1051176653
> > %

3eM=247865.3003379.4507215.2595810/D=egroupweb/S=1705632198:HM/A=14823

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z_CBYA/vB5FAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM