Re: [amibroker] Re: Charts Daily/Weekly

Anthony,

Thanks for that example.

I was thinking in terms of looking for %K crossover of
%D on the daily where the weekly %K also turns up
simultaneously. Is it possible to determine that using
this dll? Further if one were to be using 60 minute
data bars would it be possible to look for a daily
stoch turning up when a singal is generated using 60
mnt bars?

Thanks in advance

Rakesh

--- Anthony Faragasso <ajf1111@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How do you determine the direction of the weekly
> trend...is it a Moving
> average...you could try
>
> //Indicator builder
>
> //Requires TimeFrame.dll
> //from 3rd party site
> WeeklyTime=5;//Time in Weeks...ex.5 weeks
>  Plot(TwC(),"",colorBlack,styleLine);//Weekly close

Plot(TwEMA(TwC(),WeeklyTime),"",colorBlue,styleLine);

http://search.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z_CBYA/vB5FAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM