[amibroker] CHOICE OF TIME-FRAMES

I decided to give up on choosing the appropriate
timeframe.  I recently  started playing with multiple moving
averages of RSI on one chart. My initial thoughts are that multiple moving
averages applied to various indicators will be helpful in  pinpointing
pivot points.  This is my first attempt to send a compressed file. I have
included a link to the website where you can download a free copy of ULTIMATE
ZIP that I used to zip this file.   Ron D

<A
href="">http://www.ultimatezip.com/