RE: [amibroker] quotetracker & esignal

Yes, eSignal
offers historical quotes.  The data only goes back about 30 or 60 days,
can't remember which.
One can
accumulate historical intraday data over time.  You can backtest on this
data.
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
It is important
to make sure you define your time frame when you start using eSignal.  For
example if you start with 5 minute data then later change you settings to 1
minute data, you will have a mixture of stored 5 minute and 1 minute bars.
If you start with 1 minute bars, you can always change the timeframe to 5 minute
or 10 minute without any problem.

<FONT face="Vladimir Script" color=#000080
size=5>Rick

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Adrian Zaremba
  [mailto:headcutter@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 7:59
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  quotetracker & esignalI made quotetracker work
  with AB but the data is only incoming when quotetracker is working. There
  is also no historical intraday data. I guess esignal offers historical
  intraday data, so I can backtest diffrent systems on this data. Am I
  thinking correctly? Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.