[amibroker] Re: Inconveniences when debugging Commentary code

Did you ever find a fix for this problem? I just went a loaded
the "saved" copy and then made another attempt, once I made a step
forward I "saved it" then made more attempts to write more code once
an error came up again I reverted back to the "saved copy" if there
is an easier way please let me know....

:)

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rkapers <rkaper@x>" <rkaper@x>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> If there is an error in my AFL code then these error messages
> continuously pop up. Since you have to click these messageboxes
away
> there is no time left for correcting the problem in the code - the
> next popup appears a few seconds after you closed the previous
> one... Any suggestions how to cope with this?
>
> Maybe I overlooked something - can someone explain how I
temporarily

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM