Re: [amibroker] Results of Scan/Exploration

Thanks dingo.

I myself prefer early binding to eliminate possible bugs as
early as during compile time (and C/C++ are static languages).
I think the use of the TLB will help also in this case.

Hmm. Rethinking the whole thing says to me that IMHO you can't
compile a C++ program which uses ABs OLE/COM interface
without the TLB; I would be very surprized otherwise. The TLB is
treated as a C/C++ include file; the compiler needs to know the
data types and the prototypes of the functions it wants to use from
the other program. The whole process is similar to DLL usage, but
also there you need an interface definition (except if it is a trivial DLL).

UM