[amibroker] Re: Safezone Stop

Hi,

Using LLV(Y5,3) will prevent the stop from falling for 3 days. This
is sufficient according to A.Elder himself. From his description of
the safe zone stop: "It will prevent the stop from declining for
three days, by which time either the uptrend resumes or the stop is
hit."

/JS

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM