[amibroker] two questions

How do I turn index flag on for multiple tickers?  (I have partially
automated this via Macro Express, but am still curious)

Why are my ticker syms being changed upon being placed in AmiQuote?

I have, for example, INDEX:DJI in the ticker tree.  When I import it
to AmiQuote it appears as INDEX_DJI.  It then downloads data and
imports data back into AmiBroker - and creates a new ticker
INDEX_DJI ?!?  Another perplexing fact, is when I type INDEX_DJI into
Lycos website it does not recognize, but when I type INDEX:DJI it
does.  Any help here?

Thankyou in advance,
Rich

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM