[amibroker] Subject: Re: TREND DETECTORS WITH VARIABLE PERIOD (II)

Steve,
The method is relatively new. The only available real application is the
recent DELL trend.
The result was to avoid the first, premature exit at A, stay 8 [or 9] more
days and improve the final profit
without whipsaw expenses.
It is experimental, far from a systematic trading system.
See in the att. gif how the two versions act [my case is the green
line]
The first diverges gradually from the fast black trend detector, the second
is activated after a 20-bar threshold T.
They gave a delayed exit by 8 [respectively 9] bars
Dimitris Tsokakis

Steve wrote :
Using my normal range (1997-2003) I'm unable to get a
profitable system
(with ^NDX) even after a little optimisation. Anyone winning
with this?

Steve