Re: [amibroker] Do 'for' and 'if' work in 'Guru' or not ?

Salil,

I already wrote an answer to this e-mail but apparently you
didn't read it.

Once again, for/if/while work in Guru commentary without any
single problem.

Example:

1. if-else

if( Name() ==
"MSFT" ){
text = "Microsoft selected"<FONT
size=1>;
}else{
text = "Other ticker selected"<FONT
size=1>;
}text; // this prints
text

2. Outputing 10 times "hello world":

_N( output =
""
);<FONT face="Courier New"
size=1>
for( i = <FONT face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff
size=1>0; i < <FONT
face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff size=1>10<FONT face="Courier New"
size=1>; i++ )
{
output = output + "Hello
world\n";
}
output; // this displays
text

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE