From: Anthony Faragasso [mailto:ajf1111@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 8:16 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Creating IM200 indices

Jayson,   When creating the Composites on the initial Scan .... did you mean
set range to ALL QUOTATIONS....    rather than n=1 ?   Thank you
hony    -------Original Message-------   From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, April 20, 2003 23:54:41 To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject:
RE: [amibroker] Creating IM200 indices   Markus,   Yup...... Addtocomposite.
........    sym="~"+SectorID(1);// this does sectors for industry groups use
industryid(0) AddToComposite(C,sym ,"C");
AddToComposite(V/1000,sym,"V");//if you want vol AddToComposite(1,sym,"O");
://counts the number of stocks in each group   when you plot the data you
may wish to smooth the data by dividing c/o. This
has the effect of minimizing the damage any data holes may cause in your
calculations. the first line creates a separate composite for each group,
stores the closing price to "C" , the Volume to "V" and counts the group in
O".  Scan your universes in AA with n last days n=1.
  Jayson  -----Original Message----- From: funnybiz@xxxxxx
[mailto:funnybiz@xxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2003 6:05 PM To: Amibroker
(Yahoo-Forum) Subject: [amibroker] Creating IM200 indices     Hello,   one
of HGS/QP2 weaknesses lies in the fact that the IM200 indices are only
updated once weekly.   Thus, I´ve always wanted to create those 200 indices
within AB to be able to
track group performance on a DAILY basis.   Has anyone an idea how to do it?
I´d like to have the ability to exclude
certain stocks of my choice by aid of a filter.   Many thanks for any kinda
input!   Cheers   Markus     Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Send
SUGGESTIONS to
suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ----------------------------------------- Post
AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (Web page: