Re: [amibroker] Re: TJ: automated system trading with IB

I heartly second the motion.  Especially if
the IB link allows a trade to be sent to IB without human
 intervention.  I think most links which  connect
to Brokerage websites  require the trader to manually click the mouse
in order to send  the order.  A lot of us have day jobs, and we are
not sitting at our computers all day waiting for a possible trade to
appear.  I am a pre-geezer, and I want to get on with this.  I think
it was first projected to be available in Nov. of 2002.  Ron D
<BLOCKQUOTE

  Yeah, leave the dynamic indicators/prtofilio stuff for
  later. Let's get real trading action going. I am waiting for itto
  happen soon.nand> > > Hello
  Tomasz,> > How close are you to implementing the automated
  system trading with > Interactive Brokers? Wealth-Lab has this in their
  plans for the next > release that, as I was told, is scheduled for
  this summer. It is the > top priority on their list of future WL
  Developer features. > > Do you think you can beat them? I
  believe that it would help > Amibroker tremendously as at this point no
  major software of this > kind can boast of this capability and IB is by
  far the most popular > brokerage for active traders in the
  world.> > Thanks,> Wally> > >
  > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor      > >
  ADVERTISEMENT>  > <<A
  href="">http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245454.3115308.4434529.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=1705>