[amibroker] Re: Correlation

I would like to find highly correlated pairs of stocks or
indexes that can be traded in a pair hedging strategy.  So I am
trying to set up an exploration to run a report showing the percent
correlation between each stock in a group, such as the NYSE list.  (I
realize this will probably take hours to run)

For example, I have determined that the correlation between the price
of JPM and BAC is .63  Now I would like to do this calculation for a
large group

Thanks,

Rich

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxx>