[amibroker] Re: New file uploaded to amibroker

Jayson,
thank you for your comments.
I had an idea to collect similar studies in the file section for
easier reference.
It is essential to understand the math relation of EMA, AMA and
Wilders smoothing and apply them according to your needs.
Tomasz and others posted these relations many times in the past.
It would be better to avoid repeating the same things every 6 months
or so.
AFL is very powerful and it will be much better in the future.
Trust the architect, he is one of the best around.
DT

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> DT,
> thanks for sharing your code. Many, many things are possible with
AFL in its

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM