RE: [amibroker] Re: Any Delphi programmers in this group?

PMFJI
but I didn't understand what you were saying about our different
CSV's?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I did
export mine via the .Export function in the automation interface and the results
match what is displayed in the results list box/grid.  Help me out here
fist!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: phsst
  [mailto:phsst@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2003 12:13
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
  Any Delphi programmers in this group?I agree
  michael.This could explain why Dingo's exported file format (.csv) was
  alittle different from my own exported file format (which resulted
  fromthe 'Export' button.And then again... maybe not! I'll play
  with it.Phsst--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, OzFalcon
  <OzFalcon@xxxx> wrote:> I have Delphi 6 Installed.>
  > Can't you just export the results from the backtest,> Then
  have your Delphi program just read in the Exported file on load?>
  > > KR> Michael.> > > At 07:14 PM
  19/04/2003 -0400, you wrote:> >I mentioned yesterday that I was
  willing to share some software for > >converting the output from
  AB's Backtest to the necessary format to be > >imported by
  TradeSim.> >> >The process at the moment is:>
  >> >1.  Run Backtest.> >2.  Right-click on
  results> >3.  Click on "copy"> >4.  Initiate
  Excel> >5.  Paste results into Excel> >6.  Save
  file> >7.  Start my program> >8.  Provide names
  of input and output files.> >9.  Click button to convert
  file.> >> >This works for me, but is tedious.>
  >> >I would like to eliminate steps 4, 5 and 6 before giving a
  copy of the > >software to people on this board.>
  >> >The problem that I have is that Delphi will only let me
  "paste from > >clipboard" a small amount of information compared
  to  what may havebeen > >copied to the clipboard by
  AB.   I'm pasting into a Memo > >control.  Obviously,
  Excel doesn't have this problem.   So, Delphi > >shouldn't
  have it either.   The capability is probably somewhere in >
  >Delphi, but I haven't found it.  I am still using Delphi 4, although
  I > >have Delphi 6 if that's what it will take to fix the
  problem.> >> >Do any of you Delphi programmers have any
  thoughts on how I can paste > >larger amounts of data?  I think
  a Memo field may be restricted to32k bytes.> >> >Sorry
  to bore the rest of you.> >> >Cheers>
  >Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.