[amibroker] Re: Fw: Smoothing Factors

Fred - Why didn't you vote in it?  Tomasz suggested gathering our
thoughts in Message 38070: "maybe the group will compose the list of
'most desired' indicators that should have dynamic params so I can
implement most desirable ones first."    Thus the poll asks people to
vote in order to give him a better idea of our 'most desired'
indicators for when he gets around to it.  Nothing more, nothing less.
 The uproar this has caused is bizarre to put it mildly.

Mark

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM