[amibroker] Any Delphi programmers in this group?

mentioned yesterday that I was willing to share some software for converting the
output from AB's Backtest to the necessary format to be imported by
TradeSim.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
The
process at the moment is:
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>1.  Run Backtest.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>2.  Right-click on results
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>3.  Click on "copy"
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>4.  Initiate Excel
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>5.  Paste results into Excel
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>6.  Save file
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>7.  Start my program
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>8.  Provide names of input and output files.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>9.  Click button to convert file.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
This
works for me, but is tedious.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I would
like to eliminate steps 4, 5 and 6 before giving a copy of the software to
people on this board.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
The
problem that I have is that Delphi will only let me "paste from clipboard" a
small amount of information compared to  what may have been copied to the
clipboard by AB.   I'm pasting into a Memo control.  Obviously,
Excel doesn't have this problem.   So, Delphi shouldn't have it
either.   The capability is probably somewhere in Delphi, but I
haven't found it.  I am still using Delphi 4, although I have Delphi 6 if
that's what it will take to fix the problem.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Do any
of you Delphi programmers have any thoughts on how I can paste larger amounts of
data?  I think a Memo field may be restricted to 32k
bytes.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Sorry