[amibroker] TradeIt

Chris Kryza wrote TradeIt as a post processor for AIQ trades two or three
years ago and I used it a few times back then.  It accepts trade data in
CSV form so the thought occurred to me that it might be possible to export
AB backtest data and run TradeIt on that data.

Before I spend a bunch of time trying to get it to work I would like to
know if someone has already looked at using TradeIt with AB trade data.  If so:

1. did it work

2. how difficult was it to adapt it

3. were the results worth the effort involved

TIA
Sid

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM

---