[amibroker] Re: Fred's Equity Line

You should be able to paste what's in the file section right into the
imbedded equity line function

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Al Venosa" <advenosa@xxxx> wrote:
> Fred,
>
> I recently lost my indicators due to a crash, and my backup was
dated over a year ago (my dumb mistake for not backing up more
frequently). I've been trying to reconstruct your equity line that
shows MAR, LinReg, maxdd, UI, etc., etc., but I'm having trouble. I
don't want the one you posted the other day that requires a separate
indicator window. Rather, I want the one you posted a long time ago
where you paste it into the equity line indicator. It was nice
because it plotted the data regardless of where you started the
backtest. Can you re-post that code, please? Thanks a lot in advance.

> Al Venosa
>

> This message has been confirmed to be virus-free by Norton
Antivirus.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/vUn89B/vB5FAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM