[amibroker] stop problem

I have a small problem with a stop that doesn't want to trigger. Here is a
description of the problem :

Each day, a short or buy signal is generated. The buy/short trade is entered
at the open with 1 delay (the morrow morning). The sell/cover is made at the
close with 1 delay (the morrow evening). A stop is put as soon as a trade is
entered.

The problem is that the stop never triggers, even with the option "Activate
stops immediately" checked.

As you can see in the attached snap, the formula seems trivial and I cannot
see any flaws in the settings. I just don't understand why this stop doesn't
want to trigger ! Does anybody understand what is wrong ?

Best regards, Jérôme ULRICH