[amibroker] Re: New file uploaded to amibroker

I forgot to mention the program is set up to
buy at close(rt) or open next day.
the min gain in the spreadsheet is based on the maximum price (open
or previous close) and maximum gain would be based on min price(open
or previous close)
either way when the target is hit it will produce a 1 in the win
column.

So far in looking for a 3% profit in 3days I find I cut my winners
short.

The best way to use the program is to expect the next trade to be a
loss and trade on that win%

if a signal came in 6 times with no loss that 100% win
but if the next signal is a loss  that 85.7% win.

if a signal came in 1 time that 100% win
but if the next time it came in as a loss
that would make the win% 50%

It safer to focus your buy or short at 85.7%+