RE: [amibroker] jscript/vbscript quick help

Thanks.  I am sure someone out there must have experience embedding jscript in Amibroker.  How does one display value of variables?  How about debugging the codes?  Just need some tips to get started in jscript.  I have been embedding vbscript and I use msgbox in vbscript to display variables.
William
 Graham <gkavanag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

William
Here are some links I had in another email to the group about sites I have found with information on scripts
Here are a few of the links I have found

http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_vbscript.html#oo_vbscript_start_here
http://www.devguru.com/Technologies/vbscript/quickref/vbscript_intro.htm
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url="";>
6/html/vtoriVBScript.asp