[amibroker] Off Topic: Hardware - Anyone running a dual processor system?

  • To: "_amibroker_yahoo" <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Off Topic: Hardware - Anyone running a dual processor system?
  • From: "dingo" <dingo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 06:20:04 -0800

I'm thinking about replacing my system and was wondering if anyone has a
dual processor system and how the load balancing works. Specifically if
I have a copy of real time Amibroker running and another instance for
doing testing will both processors be utilized? Or would that be a waste
of money?

TIA for any help out there!!