size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Jayson
  [mailto:jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003
  12:25 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
  [amibroker] Jayson: add stock to wachtlist via AFL-code
  <SPAN
  class=384211905-07022003>William,
  <SPAN
  class=384211905-07022003>
  Wow!
  I did not expect you to go to the trouble of writing the whole script out.
  Thank you so much!
  <SPAN
  class=384211905-07022003>
  adjusted the AFL to limit the exploration to a given watchlist using
  filter=inwatchlist(5) but if I understand you correctly the line

  <SPAN
  class=384211905-07022003>

  <FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
  size=2>oAA.Filter( 0, "market" ) = 2   filters the
  exploration to Market=2. Is that correct and if so to scan only a given
  watchlist would I simply eliminate that line or do I need to modify it to meet
  either the specific watchlist or group 255 for the whole
  database?

  Thanks for your help
   <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>Jayson
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: William Peters
  [mailto:williampeters1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, February 06,
  2003 11:48 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
  [amibroker] Jayson: add stock to wachtlist via AFL-code
  <FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
  size=2>Jayson
  <FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
  size=2>
  You will
  also have to make a few little changes to the vbs file to suit your specific
  requirements.
  Look for
  these lines and change as required:
  <FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
  size=2>
  <FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
  size=2>oAA.Filter( 0, "market" ) = 2

  ' set
  apply to and range oAA.ApplyTo = 2 '// use filtersoAA.RangeMode = 2
  '// use all available quotes
  <FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
  size=2>
  <FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
  size=2>Regards
  <FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
  size=2>William
  <FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
  size=2>
  <FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: William Peters
  [mailto:williampeters1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday 6, February 2003
  8:43 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  Jayson: add stock to wachtlist via AFL-code
  Hi
  Jayson,
  <SPAN
  class=531083004-07022003>
  Ive
  created a routine that is run outside of Amibroker (just double-click the vbs
  file, its simular to a jscript file). There is also a sample afl file you will
  have to customise that will be the basis of your sector to watchlist code, you
  must put this AFL file in your Amibroker **Database** directory before running
  the code.
  <SPAN
  class=531083004-07022003>
  So the
  steps are:
  <SPAN
  class=531083004-07022003>
  1 Place
  the "MyAFLFormula.afl" file in the relevent Amibroker *Database*
  directory
  2
  Customise the AFL code to suit your requirements and save.
  3 Place
  the "RunAFLExplore.vbs" file in your Amibroker Scripts directory and
  double click to run.
  <SPAN
  class=531083004-07022003>
  <SPAN
  class=531083004-07022003>There are many other things you could do with
  this type of code, the sky is the limit when you think about
  it.
  <SPAN
  class=531083004-07022003>
  <FONT
  face="Comic Sans MS" size=2>If you have any
  questions please fire away.
  <SPAN
  class=531083004-07022003>
  <SPAN
  class=531083004-07022003>Regards,
  William
  Peters

  ps.
  There might
  be a way to run the whole thing from inside of Amibroker, i'll think about
  that.
  <SPAN
  class=531083004-07022003>
  <SPAN
  class=531083004-07022003>
  [mailto:jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday 6, February 2003 7:44
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  add stock to wachtlist via AFL-code
  <SPAN
  class=313363915-06022003>William,
  <SPAN
  class=313363915-06022003>could you elaborate? Spefically what I would like to
  do is run a basket of stocks then assign the results to specific watch lists
  based on thier Sector assignments. So from the list of say 500 stocks send all
  the Cap goods candidates to watchlist "A", the Retail Candidates to watchlist
  "B" etc.
  <SPAN
  class=313363915-06022003>
  <SPAN
  class=313363915-06022003>TIA
   Jayson
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: William Peters
  [mailto:williampeters1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, February 06,
  2003 12:51 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
  [amibroker] add stock to wachtlist via AFL-code
  <FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
  size=2>Stephan,

  You
  could do it via the AA window using AFL and jscript or
  vbscript.
  [mailto:jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday 6, February 2003 6:34
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  add stock to wachtlist via AFL-code
  <SPAN
  class=054542914-06022003>Stefan,
  I do
  not believe there is though it would save me a lot of time updating on a
  weekly basis. AB is like the weather in New England ( Eastern US)....If you
  don't like it just give it a minute, it will surely
  change....
   Jayson
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Schellhaus Stefan
  [mailto:stefan.schellhaus@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, February 06,
  2003 3:42 AMTo: 'amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'Subject:
  [amibroker] add stock to wachtlist via AFL-codeGood
  Morning Everybody,is it possible to add a stock to a watch list via
  afl-code in the automaticanalyser ?Best regards Stefan
  Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to:
  amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: <A
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.