  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Anthony
  Faragasso [mailto:ajf1111@xxxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday, February 06,
  2003 8:50 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [amibroker] Sort the ArrayCan anyone fill this
  in....I want to sort the array ( pricechange )...sothe output will be in
  ascending order...I know I could just click on the column heading
  after the results arein......but that is not what I wish at this
  time.Thank you in advance.....it could be in Jscript or
  VBscript...periods=9;pricechange=ROC(Close,periods);EnableScript("JScript");<%//
  sort the array%>Filter=1;AddColumn(pricechange,"%
  Change");AnthonyPost
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.