[amibroker] Performance of an indicator

 I have an indicator that gives the average of last 5 days trading range.  As I am running this indicator on 1 minute bar, I have written a script to scan the last 5 days to determine the range and calculate the average.  The # of minute bars scanned is 5x24x60=7200 on e-mini NQ.  When I turn quickAFL on, the value appears for the 1st time and become zero this is because quickAFL defaults the max bars required to only 30.  When I set it to 7200, it works fine but the system crawls in realtime.
How could I improve the speed?  Is there a way to keep the state variables and in between when the indicator is refreshed?  Will plug in help?
WilliamDo you Yahoo!?