RE: [amibroker] RE: Stock Selection

<SPAN
class=154174119-06022003>Dimitris,
Don't
get me wrong. BEAS was a beautiful set up and I shorted it yesterday as it broke
the 2/4 low. I have not covered (though not unhappy) but that left some 5 points
on the table today alone. If I had entered on today's low I would be a lot less
happy to hold the position even though I still believe there is more money in
the trade. A stock that moves like this can be fun or scary depending on which
side of the trade you are on. For some it may be too much fun or too scary
:))
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Dimitris Tsokakis
[mailto:TSOKAKIS@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 2:39
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] RE:
Stock Selection
Jayson wrote :
"Do you (can you) stomach the wild rides of stock like BEAS
whose current ATR is >7% of the current price (today moved nearly 8% on the
open!!) or are you more comfortable trading in the 3-5% range? "

But, Jayson, BEAS was an open book, if you look at the recent
^NDX messages...
Everything was easier here. AND the perfect triangle, AND the
double breakout, AND the H&S, AND, AND...
It is not T/A, it is a poetry masterpiece !!
And it is a sweet 10% just in two single bars.
Am I wrong ?
Dimitris Post
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.