From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:tj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 1:59 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] AFL on-line reference

Hello,

Entire AFL reference has been now ported to the mySQL database
and it is accessible on-line via:
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/

This reference will be updated immediatelly as new functions are added
to betas providing always up-to-date information.

What's more it allows adding comments in  a similar way as AFL library.
For example I have added example comment for DEMA:

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?name=DEMA

which provides information on internal implementation.

The idea is to add comments when someone asks for any AFL function
so the database grows as time goes.
Thanks to db-driven design it is possible for me to retrieve all those pages
and generate updated AFL reference to the off-line guide that is released
with AmiBroker. What's more there will be links  from local guide to on-line
guide
so it will be easy to access. In the future I will also add links to AFL
formulas
from the library that show example use of given function.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

Check group FAQ at: