[amibroker] TJ - Charing

Few questions re charting please:

When I switch from daily to weekly view, I only get date markers for APR and JUL. OCT pops in and out at the right edge as I scroll. It looks broken. Can this be improved? for eg can OCT be displayed consistently?

How can I get default dotted line as vertical month markers (grid)? I don't think it's possible atm - is it planned?

Also the vertical year markers (grid) seem to plot OVER the bars which gives the coincident bar a strange dotted appearance and makes it hard to see. Can this be fixed so bars plot over the marker (grid) as seems to occur with horizontal markers (grid)?

Thanks