[amibroker] Backtesting, compounding and the real world.

Al,

I think for the folks who are money managers like Yuki (excuse my
description if it's incorrect) that they need to trade pretty much
like mutual fund managers of small to medium size funds do i.e. they
can not wheel around full portfolios every other day.  But for
individual traders even though some may find this distasteful this
can be done until one has enough capital that one is starting to
reach the bottom end of Yuki's situation at which point other more
sohpisticated methods have to be used.