[amibroker] Re: NDX / QQQ - Can it be traded - FRED

Al,

I have traded a variety of versions of the system I currently use
which I have traded since the late ninties.  It has evolved during
that time but the original system as written and untouched generates
about 60-65% CAR on 3-4% DD's.  It worked then, it works today, it
will work forever assuming no one changes "the game".

However, "they" will and have been working to do so for some time.

Nuff said ...

Fred