[amibroker] Re: NDX / QQQ - Can it be traded - FRED

You are obviously annoyed that I dare question the reasoning for your
posting results without an indication of the type of formula used.
I have found this board to be extremely helpful and open, and am
interested in the strategy you combined to achieve these impressive
results.
Thanks for showing us it can be done.
Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred <fctonetti@xxxx>"