[amibroker] Re: NDX / QQQ - Can it be traded ?

I also trade using EOD data with one day trade delay. I place actual
orders on the night when setup is detected (for execution next day).
Only rarely do I place or change orders during mkt hours.

Someone mentioned a few week ago that their best performance occurs
with a holding period of a few days. That is consistant with my
backtesting and trading where I have an average 5 or 6 day holding
period. However recently I've done some successful backtesting on EOD
data where a same day 'Sell on Close' exit stradegy seems to work well
(I have not traded this one day wonder).

ETF's are less volatile than underlying stocks because they are
baskets of stocks whose combined price action tends to be smoothed
out. Trading systems can isolate individual stocks that are 'in play'
and not dependent upon other stock action.

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"