Re: [amibroker] EXTERNAL GLUE FOR TWS TRADING LINK.

Hello,

The main problem about auto-q-tion is that it uses .NET
framework.
This means that users of all Windows versions except XPwould
need to download
and install another >20MB of "bloatware" from Microsoft.
And Win 95 users are totally out
because .NET does not support Win 95.

Such a simple program as auto-q-tion can be written so it
takes 0.1 MB and does not require
additional libraries.

... and I am going to provide one.
Best regards,Tomasz