Re: [amibroker] Coding a breakout system

Thanks a lot, Anthony. That makes sense. My version was testing whether
today's high exceeds the highest high over the last HH days starting with
today's high, which would never happen. Your version tests whether today's high
exceeds the highest high over the last HH days starting the lookback
yesterday. It works now. I knew it would be something simple. Thanks
again.

AV
<BLOCKQUOTE