Re: [amibroker] Message to Tomasz

Gary,

Thank you very much for your kind words.
As for automated trading - I promised already that
I will show how to use ability to call external programs
offered by AlertIF to place orders via Interactive Brokers' TWS.

This requires a little bit of extra coding (the external "glue"
program that will get signals from AmiBroker and direct them
to TWS) but I hope to get it finished in November.

This is just a part of plans.

As a long-term target is full integration and trading plugin interface.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com