RE: [amibroker] Re: help with ATR and Min

Thanks, maybe I should have explained
myself better. This is to determine if there are more than 260 bars in the
chart, and if so use that for the period. If there are
less then that figure should be used. I have used this in the calculation for
my P&F box sizing and it works there using the period in other <span
class=SpellE>calcs, but will not work if used in this case for ATR.

Graham